There are many search engine marketing specialists who claims to master the know how and deploy the best techniques in the search engine optimization, positioning, marketing industry or call it whatever you like.
But there are few who are into some tough and free keyword suggestion tool and competitive intelligence that knows how to transform the resources any company has and turn it into actionable intelligence and get the best ROI out of their efforts.
SEO and SEM is all about PR, trust, brilliant ideas combined with delivered marketing ways.
Any Search engine marketing specialist or SEO Consultant must step out from all seo beginners, intermediate and advanced levels or any search engine marketing generalist and show how he can turn a competitive keyword into higher CTR and lower all cost per acquisition. He can play all search trends and empower the search marketing game.
Search engine marketing specialists are normal people like you and me who kept their daily training and showed great actionable intelligence from:
Smart keyword research
Smart trust builders
Smart Social Networking
Smart link building
Smart SEO Services
Smart content distribution
Smart sit & do with PR and journalist to understand both catchy viral marketing and press releases works.
Smart usability analysis
Smart conversion & tracking with an in line simulation to the whole industry from competitors to allies
Smart thinking out of the box
Search engine marketing include organic search engine optimization, pay per click keywords advertising and cannot exclude at any given point the viral and pr marketing aspect.
I will list some Specifications if you are trying to recruit good search engine marketing specialists:
Individual serves as the Marketing Coordinator. Responsible for coordinating department wide development and the implementation of a comprehensive marketing plan and marketing budget.
Coordinate department, program, and facility advertising with all appropriate media for all daily activities and special events. Create and implement a comprehensive marketing campaign for departments and programs. Conduct market research in the form of surveys, focus groups, and market meetings for the development of marketing strategies, new service programs and customer service evaluation. Coordinates the design, layout, printing, and distribution of season program brochures.
Do you have pay for performance (P4P) Search experience and want to be part of the next revolution in online advertising? Do you want to help grow a high-performance organization by using cutting-edge technology and help customers get the most out of their advertising efforts? If so, then MSN's Client Service Organization may have the perfect opportunity for you.
We are looking for a highly motivated Search Marketing Specialist to provide world-class service to our advertisers and partners. In this role, you would be able to leverage your internet and customer service experience by working closely with Sales and Clients to develop, execute, and optimize search campaigns. You will be joining a team that is focused on results, works together to solve problems, and is committed to developing people.
Work with Sales, Clients, and other MSN employees (Search Marketing Analysts) to provide search campaign management. This would include:
Setting up accounts and campaigns
Building and managing keyword lists
Coordinating creative upload and editorial review
Establishing targeting parameters
Deliver on industry-leading SLA's for campaign management activities.
Help Sales, Clients and Search Marketing Analysts optimize keywords, manage bids, and improve creative.
Use proprietary tools and internal resources to highlight significant trends.
Provide strategic insight through regular reports.
Support Sales team produce response to proposals for new business.
Ensure fiscal responsibility by proactively monitoring budgets and QA'ing contracts and invoices.
Gather industry research for search engine strategy development and positioning.
Education and experience:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
3+ years online advertising experience preferred
2+ years of experience working with Google, Overture and/or other relevant search engine toolsets on pay-for-performance search products preferred
Paid inclusion and/or natural search experience is a plus, but not directly relevant
* Proven ability to understand customer needs, build ongoing relationships, and create solutions
* Must haves:
o Strong quantitative and analytical experience
o Data entry and data manipulation skills
o Experience w/MS Excel & other MS Office products
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including negotiation abilities or experience
Experience developing and presenting PowerPoint slides
Core Dimensions of Position:
Essentially, the role of the Search Marketing Specialist is to manage the relationship with the premium client (post sale), from account creation to helping increase ROI to expanding accounts for revenue growth. This includes:
Manage the sales to online process:
* Creating clients/accounts/campaigns using out Moonshot tool
* Checking and uploading client approved keyword lists (to ensure correct format and no glaring errors)
* Manage client expectations in terms of potential keyword rejections
* Ensure that sales to online process is as efficient as possible and within SLA
Once account is running:
* Ensure all accounts and campaigns are running to budget â€“ contact client to increase/renew budget
* Proactively identify potential for account expansion (through increasing number of keywords, suggesting new campaigns, etc.)
* Proactively identify under performing listings (in terms of CTR and peer ranking) and work with SA to improve listing quality
* Ensure client requests are dealt with efficiently and within SLA
* Establish and foster long term client relationships through providing excellent industry leading service.
This organization wants to create a world class premium account agency â€“ they need the talent to do this.
* SMS is the client facing, Account Manager of Client's search campaign
* B2B Agency experience is a big plus
* Managing Premium Accounts (pay for performance or paid search in bid model)
* Front end to the client
* Manages and troubleshoots client relationships
* Handles clients daily in an agency setting or for a SEM company
* Provides strategic insight, value added for client
* Uploads keyword list
* Understands client marketing objectives and how to maximize it with paid search.
* Determines costs and manages bid process budget for client, assuring budget stays on pace for expectations (may be quarterly or monthly)
* Works with the Account Executive (sales) and the SA to develop, execute and optimize search campaign.